Scrabble is one of the world's most popular word games. As the game stokes the spirit of competition, it is easy to use up all the score sheets that come with the board game. Rather than purchase more score sheets, use downloadable scoresheets that you can print out at home.
Downloading the Score Sheet
These score sheets are great for games of Scrabble no matter how many people are playing. Click any of the thumbnails below to open a printable PDF in another tab. From that new tab, you can download and print the PDF. If you need help, refer to the guide for Adobe printables.
Using the Score Sheet
The score sheets are designed to be easy to use and make your Scrabble gameplay a breeze. Each printable contains eight separate scorecards.
- At the top of each scorecard is a blank "Player" box where players can write their names. There is room for four players to write in their name.
- Each score card consists of three columns:
- One noting the number of the turn
- One to write the word played that turn
- One to write your point total at the end of that turn
- You can either fill out the word and the number of points, or you can skip writing in the word and just use the third column to write in the number of points earned.
- Depending on how you prefer to do math, you can wait until the end of the game and add up all the numbers in the third column. Or, you can add the number of points earned in a turn plus the previous points earned into the box.
- For example, if your first three words each gained 10 points, your first three score columns could say "10", "10" and "10". To do the cumulative method, they would be "10", "20" and "30." The benefit of the second method is you won't have to add up a long list of numbers since you've been adding the total onto the next row with each play.
Making a Score Pad
You can make a score pad by printing out several copies of the scoresheets and clipping them together to a clipboard, or a piece of cardboard backing and binder clips. Another option is to take them to your local printing shop and have them copied and bound into pads.
Keep the Competition Alive
Print as many of these score sheets as you need and come back when you need more! You can even use the sheets to come up with new ways to score and play the game for a more challenging time.